Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a customer service issue, who do I contact? Don't worry we'll take care of it for you ASAP. Simply email email@example.com
- I ordered a bag but it hasn't arrived - help!? We'll figure out what's happening for you in no time, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- When are new one of a kind bags added to your shop? We do our best to update often, but we are a tiny company and make a limited number of one of a kind bags that tend to sell quickly. Make sure you're following us on Instagram & Facebook for news on shop updates!
- Do you sell blank ESCAPE Bags? Like with no ESCAPE on the front? We sure do! Email email@example.com to arrange an order.
- Do you take custom orders? Yes we do! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat about custom bag options.
- Is the reclaimed material you find cleaned before it gets turned into a bag? Yes. We put a lot of time and care into properly assessing, soaking and washing the materials before we use them for Forestbound products.
- Where do you find the fabrics for Forestbound Originals? We find the majority of our materials at flea markets, barn sales, antique stores, etc throughout New England.
- Do you have a list of retailers? Yes! Here's a link.
Domestic Shipping Policy -
- We ship our bags with USPS Fist Class, USPS Priority, UPS or FedEx.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing after placing your order - we are a very small operation and do all of our shipping & receiving in house.
- If you require rush processing please send an email to us after placing your order (email@example.com).
- Forestbound is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in transit.
- Please note that we can not guarantee delivery dates.
International Shipping Policy -
We ship worldwide with UPS, FedEx, and USPS Priority & First Class International.
- Customs duties and/or taxes are the full responsibility of the buyer.
- We strongly suggest you choose to ship via USPS Priority International since it provides detailed tracking information. USPS First Class International is the more affordable option, but we cannot track your order once it has left the US.
- Forestbound is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
- We do not issue refunds for packages that have been lost or damaged in transit. Please take this into account before placing your order!
- We can not guarantee delivery dates. It normally takes up to 3 weeks for USPS First Class International and 7-10 days for USPS Priority International.
- All international customs forms are marked at the correct item value and we will not mark any item as a 'gift'.
Return Policy -
If your item does not work out we are happy to accept returns on unused items within 14 days of purchase.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number before sending anything back to us in the mail.
- Refunds are issued to the credit card you used for purchase or via Paypal. If for some reason your credit card can not be refunded, a gift card will be issued.
- There is a 15% restocking fee for all one of a kind items.
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- Monogrammed and custom bags are not returnable or refundable.
- Sale and sample items are not returnable.
Our goal is for you to love your Forestbound purchase for many years to come so please feel free to email us with any questions or concerns before placing your order!